Welcome to epiar.net/trac
Trac is a minimalistic approach to web-based management of software projects. Its goal is to simplify effective tracking and handling of software issues, enhancements and overall progress.
Epiar uses Trac exclusively for internal developer matters. If you're looking for help creating your own maps, ships, scenarios, etc., please return to epiar.net and find the appropriate link.
- HowToHelp -- Interested in helping out? Read this to start.
- UsingGit -- A run-thru guide to git and github.com
- BuildingEpiar -- A complete guide to building Epiar on multiple platforms
- CodeTour -- A tour of the source code, introducing you to all the major classes and the general layout of the source tree
- CodeConventions -- Syntax, units, coordinate systems and other conventions to be obeyed throughout the code
- EpiarAndGameVocabulary -- A few terms found in game programming and in Epiar that you should know before coding
- AutotoolsBuildSystemHowto -- configure.ac? makefile.am? Here's a quick one over of how this little build system operates
- DevelopmentWorkflow -- A complete description of how develop works, e.g. how bugs are tracked, how developers communicate, how tasks are assigned, etc.
- FileFormats -- Documentation on Epiar-specific file formats
- UserInterfaceTechnicalWalkthrough -- An in-depth look at how the GUI system works. Important knowledge if you need to add a widget
- EpiarProposals -- Collection of features that are still in the planning phase.
- GameplayDescription -- In case we're not at 1.0 yet, this is the original vision for the game. It is open to augmentation but if you have a major concern or change to be made to this, it's something we'll need to discuss deeply.
- ArtResources -- storages of usable art, guidelines about art, etc.
- ArtWishList -- General list of the images and animations we would like to have.
- ModdersGuide -- Walkthroughs for how to modify Epiar.
- MaintainersList -- List of maintainers for various platforms